Thursday, May 14, 2009

Stamps and Smiles Sketch Challenge

Hello Stamps and Smiles Friends! Please stop by The Fresh Batch to see this week's Sketch Challenge SASSC13. We warmly invite you to play along. Each week one lucky winner will receive an exclusive Stamps and Smiles goodie bag.

We also have Project Tuesday!! Each week, a NEW project along with samples will be posted. We hope you play along or just be inspired by the samples!!

Click here for our weekly sketch challenge or the link on the banner above.
Click here for this week’s Project Tuesday Challenge or the link on the banner above.

4 comments:

Miss Prudence said...

wow the work presented here on this blog is AMAZING! I can only aspire!!!

Lilacanglia said...

I click on the link for the sketch challenge and it comes up with a broken link,
Please help, as I love participating in your challenges,
Hugs
Angie

Karen T said...

Here's my card for the Sketch Challenge- SASS15
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1267142?nocache=1

Karen T said...

I don't know why but for some reason, I'm no longer able to post comments within the area next to the Sketch Challenge. So I've posted my comment here- I think it's because I can use the name/URL option, and the other one does not provide that??